all contents are posted by EternityBT.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank You ^^ & Sorry :(

Hi everyone, I just want to say thank you to all of you. ^^ 
EternityBT had reached 1160 hits and its all thanks to you ;D 
Thank you very much!!! And I'll do my best to update this blog for you guys!! 
As you guys may know, yes I'm still in school and I do have a lot of stuffs on my hand. 
I am sorry that I have not been updating this site cause I do not have time anymore. 
This semester is getting really crazy for me. I'm in my second year of University 
and taking all science courses because I am majoring in Biology, hopefully, in the future I can 
be part of the health profession. So I am so sorry and please bear with me!!
I'll definitely be updating soon and catching up!! 
Sorry >< 

And please help me with this site!! 
I know there are a lot of Bernice and Tavia's fans out there!! 
Please help!! ^^ 

http://eternitybt.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-help-needed.html
======================================================
-EternityBT

No comments:

Post a Comment